BEYOND THE GREAT HORIZONS
17 February 2017 - 20 February 2017
COSFEST SEA returns!
BIGGER, BETTER AND EVEN MORE MAGNIFICENT!
4 Day 3 Night Cruise
(Friday to Monday, Weekend Cruise)
COSFEST SEA PROGRAMME
Asia Cosplay Meet Championship
Fine Dining Experience
*Please note that by booking through the Singapore Cosplay Club website, you will get
1) Special Rates for the cabins
2) Access to all Cosfest SEA private events
If you have gotten your package from public roadshows, you will not be eligible for all COSFEST SEA events.
COSFEST SEA WEBSITE:
COSFEST SEA PACKAGE PRICE
Interior Stateroom at SGD$495 per person
Cabin SGD$377 per person
Gratuities, Taxes, Fees and port expenses at $118 per person
You are required to find another friend or partner to share a cabin.
What is included
Access to all Cosfest Sea programmes
Special Cosfest Sea Souvenirs for each passenger
Free and unlimited Breakfast, Lunch at restaurants of
the Mariner of the Seas (except for special resturants)
One free fine dining experience per night in the Main Dining Room
1 free beverage from Cosfest Party Bar included
*Please note that private COSFEST SEA events are only accessible if you got the package by applying with us here on our official site
What is not included
Internet connection is not included in this package
Rules and Regulations of this event
1) You would need to board the Mariner of the Seas from 11am to 3pm. The ship will set sail at 5pm
2) When sharing a room, if you are below the age of 16, you would need another person who is 21 and above to be your cabin mate
3) Cosfest Sea sets sail from Singapore on the 17 February 2017 to Penang and then comes back to Singapore on the 20 February 2017.